Clinics are closed for 2022. Please check back for 2023 dates and times.
- Clinic start: week of March 21st
- Clinic end: week of April 25th
- 6 weeks x 1 hour on-ice per week
- Each clinic capped at 8 players
- $250 TOTAL
Are you a peewee or Bantam age player? Get ready for contact with our Checking and body contact clinic. Weather you have played check hockey before or are just wanting to learn more about checking; this clinic is for you! These sessions will cover skills pertaining to checking and body contact.
Checking clinic includes:
- How to deliver a proper check
- Understanding how to receive a check safely
- Angling, steering, and timing
- Overall confidence with checking and body contact
Having a great shot is a total game changer! Having confidence in your shot power and accuracy takes hours of practice. This skill specific clinic will focus on proper technique and overall confidence with shooting.
Shooting clinic includes:
- Technique of multiple types of shots
- The art of scoring goals
- Understanding how goaltenders move
- Shooting accuracy
- Overall shot power
Have you noticed that you are having a hard time handling or controlling the puck in tight spaces? Or are you looking for that next move, fake, or deke? Our stick-handling clinic will help you gain confidence in stick-handling and puck control.
Stick-handling clinic includes:
- Stick handling technique
- Puck control in small spaces
- Puck protection and positioning
- Moves, fakes, and dekes
If you can’t skate, you can’t play the game. This power skating clinic will focus on edge work and how to gain speed quickly. The game is won and lost in small areas, being able to accelerate quickly and maneuver in tight spaces is a huge asset to any players game. These sessions will
Power Skating clinic includes:
- Edge work and control
- Tight turns and transitions
- Leg strength and building stamina